How my husband was cured of Prostrate cancer


I am Maria from Copenhagen, and I want to share to you the true stories of powerful spiritualist and healer who I will call the best spiritualist who truly helped me and can really help people with their problems. 

The above statement is because she helped me when it was 11 years without a baby because according to the doctors my husband had prostrate cancer. Donald loves me dearly but I could feel the sadness in his heart and how much he long to have a child of his own.


It is a fact that there are people who claim to be spell casters but cannot help people with their problems or cast effective and powerful spell that work but with the work of powerful Priestess Bola I now understand what it means to be a real and powerful spell caster because she helped me and my husband and within a month of a work the same doctor confirmed my husband condition had changed and that it was beyond his understanding. I got pregnancy 2 months later and it was certified that Donald was free of Prostrate cancer 

Today with the help of powerful spell caster Priestess Bola we have twin Tony and , Veela who are 6yrs and their little sister Miden 4yrs. 


It was amazing and each time I think of it and how priestess Bola helped us solve our problem of having children it bring tears of joy to my eyes. 

Priestess Bola is truly gifted and I am lucky to have pleaded with for help and extremely grateful for her help which solved my problem of solving the cure for my husband Prostrate cancer and having our own kids.

Thank you Priestess Bola you are a blessing to my life and my family 


 Maria D. Copenhagen, Denmark

2 comments:

  1. Priestess Bola also helped me get back my wife she is really very powerful and reliable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Priestess Bola for saving my child from Down syndrome and now he is as good as other kids and I’m so happy and grateful to Priestess Bola

    ReplyDelete

Share your story