How I got my husband back and got pregnant after been barren for over 8 years

My husband and I have been together for 7 years. Well Thursday night we had a stupid argument over money and stuff, he complain that I was always nagging and Friday morning, he left for work and never came back I didn't Know What To Do! I couldn't eat, or sleep. I'm so lost. I've been through divorced I left because he because he was abusive. But this  time I don't want it because my husband Theodore was everything I wanted in a man he is nice, caring, understanding, strong and he makes me laugh a lot but I guess my previous marriage left a very impression on me. We fought a lot because of me and we have both said things to each other that we both regret but I Love Him and didn't want to be deprecated from me. He know he still loves me he said it himself and he says he misses me a lot but he is done and could no longer take the things I do I tried to convince him that I was ready to do what ever it takes to save our marriage but he never believe me and said I get worse each time i say that.
I got Priestess Bola email priestessbola@gmail.com from a colleague in the office who had similar problem with her husband last year she told me Priestess Bola could help me but I must be serious because she do not help people who are not serious I contacted and told her my problems and that I was very serious she asked me a few question and told me somethings about me and my husband like she was living with us and she assured me that my problem will be solved within 2 days just like a dream my husband came back the next day evening.
Ever since I contacted Priestess Bola my life have changed and my problems have been solve we no longer have those quarrel anymore and she also helped me get over my past. After she brought back my husband I decided to try her on my pregnancy problem I was afraid she might not be able to help me get pregnant but she helped me and now we have 2 beautiful daughters
If you are lucky enough to meet Priestess Bola I can assure you that your problem will be solve she did it for me and I have confidence that she can help you too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story